Friday, May 15, 2009

Atlanta

I drove back to Atlanta last weekend, arriving just in time to sing a song and go out to dinner for Mother's day.  Since there's been a good amount of bike riding, family and friend seeing, and fiddle and frisbee playing.  

I went to a good show at Eddie's attic last night with my Dad, Sister, and one of her friends.  While the music wasn't what I usually listen to, it was good.   I especially liked Carolyn Aiken's style, and I thought Jeff Talmadge's tunes, while excellent, sure were sad.  I talked to the opener--Rachel Farley, cause I thought she and my friend Kyle ought to play together.

I am held in town (I don't mind, but I am itching to go to Utah) until my new fork arrives (a used Magura Wotan).  I expect to leave next Wednesday.  That doesnt leave me much time.  We'll see if I make it to Utah or if I take a leisurely drive and just head straight to WY. 

I gotta run, got frisbee plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment