Saturday, February 14, 2009

chores and such

Happy valentines day!

Today was all chores and such: went to the grocery store, did laundry, got my board waxed and the edges tuned, booked a month at the hostel, organized my hostel space, organized my med kits, and cooked dinner.

I was surprised how well my edges cleaned up.  they were pretty burred and gouged from one awesome day of kiting in Ithaca a while back.  

After a short talk with my mom I decided to better organize my med kits, including a small field kit I'll try to carry with me.  

And dinner was pasta primavera, one of my favorite veggie dishes.  Nice to cook/eat fresh veggies.

It snowed at the village all day I think, hopefully will keep snowing through the night, and tomorrow is going to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment