Monday, February 23, 2009

update

So the last couple days have been lazy cause I caught whatever's going around.  Fortunately it's not the flu and seems to be on its way out now.  

Mostly I bum around, watch snowboard movies, walk around, and eat.  I got food yesterday so I can make delicious stuff for at least a couple of days.  This morning started with an overstuffed bacon, spinach, onion, pepper, mushroom, and cheese omelet.  Lunch was cheese steak, also with peppers, onions, and mushrooms.  Dinner was lemon ginger curried steak, onions, peanuts, and raisins.  Pretty good but needed salt.

I took some time today to look for a job--went to the workforce place but found little help.  I  did fill out an application for Hoback Sports (which turns into a mostly bike shop in the summer).  The manager called earlier and I'm headed in tomorrow for a chat...ah I'll have to leave the mountain early...bummer.

Two days off is enough.  I'm jonesing big time to go ride.  Fortunately it started snowing today and should snow through tomorrow.  I could use another powder day, but who couldn't?

All these snowboarding movies (The Lab, Down with People, Ready, It's always snowing somewhere--to name a few) make me want to go build a kicker in the backcountry.  Gotta find some like minded folks...


No comments:

Post a Comment