Tuesday, February 10, 2009

exhaustion

back to back resort days with 12 mile walks in between has left me tired.  Last night was a first for me.  I was out and had a few drinks, but nowhere near too many.  I was back at the hostel, talking outside with my neighbor Sarah, when I got super light headed stumbled a bit, and then the next thing I remember I'm sitting on the loading ramp and Sarah's waking me up a few minutes later.  strange.

and then today i got back from shopping around for bindings and passed out almost as suddenly but in my bed this time.  can't say I mind, it's nice to feel spent.  too bad sarah was around for that too, I wouldn't mind avoiding the nickname 'sleepyhead'

I think it was a straight up tired thing, but maybe food's to blame too.  I eat pretty much constantly, except for while I'm riding, but I'm still hungry more often than I can eat.  Tonight I'm craving meat so I think I'll splurge on some Wendy's for a late night snack.  and now with the thought of wendys my creativity has plunged and I'm outta here.  

1 comment: